Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Regrets?

Why do I sometimes look back on my decision? I know it's what I wanted.I know that it's the best decision that I'd made at that point of time. So why..do I often look back and think.."Hey..you could have just" or" I should have just...”. Kenapa ek? I always hear people saying "Make your choice, and don't look back. ever".. Why? Is it not permissable? Does looking back means that you are weak in making decision concerning yourself and your life? Does that make me a lesser person?

When I looked back, it's not necessarily that I regreted my decision.Kengkadang tu,I just want to reflect. Apa tak bule ke?Memang la ada a few decisions that I have made yg I rasa tak patut, or salah.But that mistakes thought me apa? So that next time I'd know better, and hopefully won't make it again. Tak betul?

Tapi memang menyesal la..tak ikut member-member holiday this week. But that decision not to go was made because of other occurrences that can't be avoided. Regrets? Yep. For not going.

But I'd rather have that regret than disappointing my loved ones. I looked back, I regretted not going, but at the end of the day, I'm glad I didn't.

So? Tak salah kan to look back?



Posted by Maff

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yup..very true Maff.. tak salah to look back and learn from it. I've also made some decisions that I've regretted my whole life and but there were a fair share of good decisions gak..:)

Anonymous said...

tak clear lah marf ...rasa-rasa cam ada masalah lain ajer selain dari holiday tu...kalau rasa nak share u can just call me up or mail...kay...

cpj said...

aku baru tau korang ada blog lagi satu. anyway happy blogging away in 2007! nice way to keep in touch eh? maff!! lama tak jumpa :(

Anonymous said...

Hi korang, aku kat bangi sekarang ni..suppose pantang kat JB tapi baru 2 weeks laki aku suru balik KL. dia kata rindu kat kitorang (aku, anne, hariz and baby hakeem)Amy, macam mana kalau aku nak tulis dalam blog ni? sorry la aku ni buta IT sikit.. walaupon kerja kat company IT. nanti aku boleh le update pasal diri aku yang kebosanan nak mamposs ni ha..babai korang.. take care..
-sandra

Amy said...

Cik Pijah..welcome,welcome.

Sandra, aiyark tak check email le ni. Check email Meganet ko tu